I WONDER I PONDER

 I WONDER I PONDER

A Poem by Bharat P. Bedi 

Click the link for all Articles, Books & Poems on https://prosenpoems30.blogspot.com

I wonder,

thought I ponder,

does our formless

Atman Spirit n Soul,

free of bondage

of any visible body,

has a religion,

has any shape,

have a country,

have any place,

where they reside

gracefully in peace,

as per their religion,

as per their caste,

as per their attributes,

or constantly in conflict,

as per the identity,

as we humans live;

 

I wonder,

thought I ponder,

does our Gods,

Holy Messengers,

Prophets and Saints,

live in peace,

in their own place,

as per the religion,

which we know them with,

or are constantly in conflict,

as we humans are in,

or they coexist as one,

free of any religion,

as all have preached,

divine path of Universal

Love Peace Harmony

Compassion Humanity,

propagating not any

particular religion,

but path of righteousness,

truth of Omnipresent

Omnipotent One Almighty;

 

I wonder,

thought I ponder,

all Earthly beings,

have an Atman

Spirit n Soul, residing

in respective bodily form,

except humans, every

being follows divine,

laid down norms,

for their forms,

Almighty has bestowed,

on we humans,

a well-defined body,

a refined mind,

an evolved brain,

to grow spiritually,

which we have wasted,

lusting for power,

in pursuit of greed,

to compartmentalize,

to divide by language

religion boundaries

countries color shapes,

creating chaos disruptions,

spreading hatred enmity,

degenerating, instead of

growing peacefully;

 

I wonder,

thought I ponder, that

we religiously praise

the righteous path, but

we fail to sense,

the essence of God,

residing in our psyche,

showing us the right path,

but our senses,

like obsessed moth,

get easily attracted

to the glitter of

the materialistic devil,

ensconsed in our mind,

creating all the chaos,

stoking fire of hatred,

in this beautiful faultless

creation of God called Earth;

 

I wonder,

thought I ponder, but

I am nearly sure,

Atman Spirit Soul,

Almighty Prophets

Religious Gurus Saints,

all are one,

in peace with self,

harmonous movement of

planets asteroids

stars n comets,

functioning of the Universe

since times immemorial,

is the proof that,

no division of religion,

no enmity of region,

no hatred of community,

exist in the REAL world,

only tranquility prevails,

in the spiritual world.

Poem by Bharat P. Bedi

Dt. 22/05/2024

link to read all other Poems in Prose n Poems blog  https://prosenpoems30.blogspot.com/search/label/Poems 


link to read all other Poems in Prose n Poems blog  https://prosenpoems30.blogspot.com/search/label/Poems

link to read Pictorial Book of Poems "MOOD N MUSINGS" in Prose n Poems https://prosenpoems30.blogspot.com/search/label/MOODS%

 

Popular Posts

DAHISAR & ME GREW TOGETHER By BHARAT P. BEDI

OMG PAINTINGS By MAYUR AJINKYA

PRAYER - LIFE TRUTH

U TURN THEORY OF LIFE

LIFE IN SMOKE

AM I RELIGIOUS

LOVE NOT HATE